gallery biim

Ä«Å×°í¸® ¸Þ´º

Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ ¹× ¼Ò¼È ³×Æ®¿öÅ©

³×À̹ö Ä«Æä

NEWS

EXHIBITIONS - °¶·¯¸® ºöÀÇ ´Ù¾çÇÑ Àü½Ã¸¦ ÇÑ´«¿¡ º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
Category Title Date
ÀÏ¹Ý ºöÀÇ 9¿ùÀü½Ã "JEESOO"î÷(07.09.14.-30.). #11. Artist Note 2024-05-06~2024-05-06

Artist Note

All energies disappear. Stories to stop breathing ---
My consciousness begins working. The sorrow wells up within me.
I feel the passage of time, memory, scent, and energy. I cry out in despair.
The throbbing of the heart is felt. There¡¯s a fire burning. I am dancing and singing.
Rooted in life, those energies flourish.
They become the woods, flowing like water.

My work is the process of juxtaposing everyday illusion and reality.
I interpret all phenomena I face through installations or paintings, and then embark on communicating with the viewer.
An installation I create remains empty in its inside, but the audience senses a variety of intangible elements such as light, shade, texture, structure, and fragrance.
To detect any energy in emptiness is rather the onset of endlessness. Through this process, my work demonstrates spatial beauty and simplicity.
My work¡¯s expressive simplicity variously encompasses the beauty of blank space often found in oriental paintings.
My work addresses forms of great diversity, dynamically engendering the throbbing of the heart.

Piling / The Origin of Memories
The objects that were required or to be required are piled up together to bring about another shape in my work. A complete about-face in meaning is resulted from the process of piling up those stuffs.

Cutting / The Square Pillars Forming Modern Architectures
A number of structures in modern society are primarily composed of square pillars. The square pillar is generally thought to be efficient, stable, and practical in accommodating more amounts in smaller areas.
Its corners appear acutely angular. Cutting it off is to remove unnecessaries swiftly.
¡°This is so simple. Just cut it off.¡±

Attaching / Dodging
Each existence floats in square space. Every corner is part of a being.
All is white. This time saturated with light revives in another space in other shape. 

ÀÚ¸§ cutting
²÷¾î³»´Ù cut off
¶³¾îÁ®³ª°¡´Ù be detached
¾ø¾îÁö´Ù disappear
½×À½ piling up
¿Ã·Á³õ´Ù put on     
±ÕÇüÀ» ¸ÂÃß´Ù equilibrate or balance
°¢±â ¹«°Ô°¡ ÇÊ¿äÇÏ´Ù demands weights respectively
Á¢ÂøÁ¦ »ç¿ëÀº ±ÕÇüÀ» ¸ÂÃ߱⠾î·Á¿öÁø´Ù The use of adhesives makes it difficult to balance between ~
½º½º·ÎÀÇ ±ÕÇüÀº Á¶½É½º·¯¿ò°ú ÁýÁßÀ» °¡ÇÑ´Ù
A self equilibrium is engendered out of carefulness and concentration.
¸ôÀԵȴÙ
Someone delves into something
Someone is addicted to something
Someone is immersed in something
³ô¾ÆÁø´Ù become high
¼ÕÀÌ ´êÁö ¸øÇÑ´Ù
ÀÌÀ½ connecting / linking
¹æÇâÀ» Á¦½ÃÇÏ´Ù present directions
¿¬°áµÇ¾î °£´Ù become connected
º®¿¡¼­ ¶° ÀÖÀ» ¶§ ¼­·Î ÁöÅÊÇÑ´Ù When floating from the wall, they sustain each other.

[ÀÌ °Ô½Ã¹°Àº ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ´Ô¿¡ ÀÇÇØ 2012-03-09 15:31:52 board¿¡¼­ À̵¿ µÊ]
Up 349 °¶·¯¸®ºöÀÇ 10¿ùÁß Çà»ç¾È³»Àå 2007.10.02
Down 347 ºöÀÇ 9¿ùÀü½Ã "JEESOO"î÷(07.09.14.-30.). ¡¦ 2007.10.02
KOR ENG gallery biim